By deploying IPPBX companies ,save both Capital and Operating costs, become independent from proprietary hardware, enjoy all the features at no extra price and self manage their PBX by themselves.
In addition to conventional PBX features, it also includes:
- Unified communication solution for all business functions including sales, service, support, operations and others
- Integration with CRMs such as Salesforce, Google Contacts, SugarCRM, Office 365 and ERP / HMS / Website
- Easy self installation and configuration by a Network Admins
- On-Premise or Public / Private Cloud install-able,
- Work on the go: Android & iOS clients • Integrated WebRTC Video Conferencing • Improve Customer Service: Click2Call & CRM integration
- Connect Global offices for significant cost savings
Why it replaces the traditional Digital EPABX
IP PBX systems capitalize on the cost-saving capability of the original PBX functionality while integrating it into the evolving nature of VoIP communication. As our world becomes more global, employees need unlimited access to telecommunications options from wherever they are. IP PBX systems are fulfilling that demand by offering fully functional, Internet-based communications systems that provide a seamless experience for the customer no matter where the recipient is located.
Additional Benefits of deploying IPPBX
- Easily add or remove extensions – No per user license
- Easier to Install and configure than traditional phone systems
- Mobility of Extensions – Integration with Wifi
- Unified Messaging :- Fax on Email, Listen you Voice mail in Email Inboxes.
- Integrate Branch Office for Very Low Cost Interbranch Voice communication.
- Remote Extensions Over 3G/4G/ Wifi connections
- Teleworkers or traveling sales people make free office calls
- Save on Call Conferencing costs.
Contact Us to know how we can help you make the transition.